Friday, April 9, 2010

Chicken Salad






My good friend Olivia gave me this recipe; and it is to die for! I first had it at her house one day when we were both due to have our girls any second, and I have been craving it ever since. We got together the other day, and I finally remembered to have her jot it down for me. I don't add the celery (not a huge fan), and I 1/2'd the recipe for Chancy and I. You can also substitute the mayo for some plain yogurt if you'd like.  We loved it with some fresh spinach, and served in a warm pita. I'm always on the look out for good recipes, so I thought I would share this one with all of you... :) Happy eating!!!


Chicken Salad
6 c. diced cooked chicken
4 stalks celery
2 red bell pepper
1 red onion
3/4 c. mayo
3/4 c. sour cream
8 oz feta cheese
1 T. & 1 t. dill (weird measurements I know)
2 pinches salt & pepper (or to taste)

-mix chicken, celery, onion
-mix sour cream, mayo, feta, dill
-mix together
-salt and pepper to taste
-chill until served

No comments:

Post a Comment